Our main goal is to inform you as well as possible and to be able to fulfill a booking as easily and extensively as possible. For this we ask for a number of personal data. In addition, we are happy to handle your personal data with care. You can read how we do that below.
Typesetting and printing errors are reserved on this website page.
Protection of personal data
We take the privacy of personal data very seriously. LOTT holiday homes & more will not sell and/or provide your personal information to third parties. We only use your personal data for the purpose for which you provided it and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Telecommunications Act. LOTT holiday homes & more is managed by Eugene and Patricia de Jong, see contact details.
Eugene and Patricia de Jong
LOTT holiday homes & more
87500 Coussac Bonneval
+33 (0)5 55 75 55 68
Our use of collected data
We collect data if you:
- makes a booking request
- book directly with LOTT holiday homes & more
- sign up for the newsletter
We only use the data that you provide to us. This can be the following data:
- your first and last name
- possibly. the first and last names of your fellow traveler(s)
- your e-mail adress
- your address
- your phone number
- Amount of adults
- number of children
- possibly. dates of birth
We need this information to properly handle and answer your request.
What do we use the data for?
The data is collected and stored for the following purposes:
- We need the reservation request with the requested information to check the availability of a suitable holiday home for you.
- We use your name and email address to send newsletters. This only happens with the data we have received through requesting a booking and/or registering for the newsletter
Information we store
This is the data we store:
- Your first and last name
- Your address, zip code and place of residence, so that we can send the booking confirmation to the right person and to the right address as quickly and easily as possible.
- Telephone number, in order to be able to inform you about your request or to pass on changed information about your holiday home at the last minute. Sometimes it is more convenient to do this by telephone. You are never obliged to fill it in.
- Email address, because as soon as we have received your request for a holiday home, you will receive a confirmation by email.
Your data and the systems that process it
Have you submitted a request via the contact form/via email, but do you no longer wish to receive emails from us in the future? Just get in touch with us. Your email address will then be immediately removed from our file and will not be saved.
Appropriate technical measures have been taken to protect personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing. These measures, including encryption through an SSL certificate, ensure a level of security that is appropriate for the data we process.
A cookie is a small file that is sent by our website and placed by your browser on the device with which you visit our website. The information stored in the cookie may be sent back to our website when you visit the website again. Our website is linked with Google Analytics. Your IP address is masked and a processing agreement has been signed with Google that no data is forwarded for additional Google services.
More information about cookies can be found on the ConsuWijzer website. (https://www.consuwijzer.nl/veilig-online/kan-ik-altijd-cookies-uitzetten)
Cookies are used for the best possible functioning of this website and to tailor the content of advertisements to your preferences.
Questions and feedback
We hope this has informed you sufficiently.
Kind regards, LOTT holiday homes & more.